OG Gamers Talkin’ About OG Fortnite

Best Locations

Pleasant Park- Just an outstanding location. Pleasant has great loot and has plenty of traffic, but isn’t usually too overwhelming. It is a fan favorite that lives in the hearts of all Fornite fans.

Salty Springs- Salty is a very central location that has some of the heaviest traffic in the game, and is a great place to go if you want immediate action. However, its limited loot and rift in the secret lair under “blue house” makes it a great rotation spot.

Lazy Links- Truly an underrated location, Lazy Links flies under the radar. Lazy is an incredibly aesthetically pleasing location that has both golf carts and a pool.
Worst

Lucky Landing- Lucky Landing is everything you don’t want in a location. It is at the bottom of the map, terrible loot, not near anything, not aesthetically pleasing, and not a soul ever goes there. You have to be the biggest bot in the game if you genuinely enjoy landing at Lucky Landing.

Snobby Shores- Snobby is just stupid. I have nothing good to say about Snobby. It has a horrible location at the edge of the map, below average loot, stuck between a few large mountains, and walls between each house that you have to build over are just a few cons of this atrocious location.

Best weapons and items new update

1. Hand Cannon

Very useful: high body/headshot damage, used to one-shot wood walls, takes heavy ammo. Can be found in both Epic and Legendary rarity.

2. Pump Shot

Best shotgun in Fortnite history; highest damage from a shotgun, mid reload speed, mid fire rate. The only weapon on this list that can be found in all rarities.

3. Bolt-Action Sniper

Feels incredibly smooth, one-shot headshot, old scope was way better, mid reload speed. Rare, Epic, and Legendary form.

Worst Items

1. Drum Gun

40 bullets in the magazine, the term “spray and pray” originates from the drum gun. The drum gun can come in two rarities, Uncommon and Rare.

2. Impulse grenades

If you have a mischievous teammate, watch out! These throwables uncontrollably launch players in any direction, regardless of the fall damage you may take. Impulse grenades are a Rare item.